Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 26, 2011

BA#10

Warm up: If I had one million dollars I would pay off all of my mom's house bills. Then I would pay tuition. Then I would buy a factory of Hershey's chocolate and eat chocolate every day. I would store $100 dollars into different banks so no one steals all of my money. I would also tithe 25% to my church and give some to the poor. I would also buy everything pink and redesign my room. P.S. I LOVE CHOCOLATE AND I COULD SWIM IN A BATH OF IT ANY DAY IN THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BA#10
                                   History
             History is the study of man's past. History has been studies since Adam and Eve. Whenever you want to learn about history you can get a book from the library or at a museum. People who study history are called historians. When you study it you can learn about people, wars, or even animals. You can also learn about Kings and Queens. I love history and I hope you do too.


                                   Mathematics
            Addition is a part of mathematics. Addition is a part of adding two numbers together. Statements in addition are called addition facts. There are over 100 addition facts. When I was in 1st grade I learned my addition facts and they were really easy. If you know how to find patterns easily you can do addition quickly.


                                  World Religion
           Buddhism is one of the "major" religions in the world. It began in India at around 500 BC. The teacher's name is Siddhartha Gautama, but people call him Buddha. Over the years Buddhism has collected over 350,000,000 followers. His teachings are called dharma. The dharma teaches that every person dies and is born again. I don't believe in Buddhism.


                                 Animals
          Arthropods are a large group of animals with no backbone and joined legs. More than 3/4 of animals are arthropods. Insects, crabs, lobsters, and arachnids are arthropods. They covered with a stiff shell like a ladybug. Their bodies are made in sections. Arthropods are really scientific and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment