Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Blog#3

Warm-up: I would like to write the note from Mrs. Moise in the school newspaper. I would like to write that because everyone likes to hear about what is going on at the school. I would also like to write the surveys in the paper. I would like to write the surveys in the paper because people like to see what the new craze is. I am very happy to be in the newspaper.
Blog#3: 50 Ideas
1. Surveys
2. Sports
3. Jokes
4. Student’s Voice
5. Note from Mrs.Moise
6. Tongue twisters
7. Recipes
8. Football Schedule
9. Eyes Wide Open
10. Kid websites
11. Coloring Pages
12. Trivia Questions
13. Wii Games for Kids
14. Lions Cub Staff
15. Teen Book Pick
16. Best candy
17. Top 5 shoes
18. How to say it –Japanese, etc….
19. Teacher for a Day
 20. Gadgets
21. Clothing
22. Fav. Poster in Mrs. Alexander’s room
23. Fav. Bible Book
24. Fav. Id Background
25. Fav. Catch phrase
26. Fav. Phone app
27. Fav. Food
28. Fav. T.V. Show
29. Fav. Job
30. Fav. Word
31. Guinness Book of World Records
32. Fav.  Pun
33. Fav. Class
34. Fav. Animal
35. Fav. Movie
36. Fav. Star
37. Fav. State
38. Fav. Art
39. Fav. Cartoon
40. Fav. Color
41. Fav. Magazine
42. Fav. Prayer
43. Fav. Car
44. Fav. Phone
45. Fav. Computer
46. Fav. Teacher
47. Fav. Holiday
48. Fav. Store
49. Fav. Comic
50. Fav. Fruit of the Spirit

                                   Places I Have Traveled
                One place I have traveled in my life is Alabama. I went to Alabama two times. I went last year and this year. We went to the beach and we had a condo.We went swimming and we went to allot of restaurants.  Another place is Florida. I went to Florida when I was 4 or 5.We went to Disney World for 2 weeks.It was really fun!
                When my dad and mom were together, Malori and I would go to Tennessee with my grandmother and grandfather. We would go because my Paw-Paw got a car that was a show car. We would go to rain forest cafe'. My Paw-Paw would always win prettiest car.

                              People I Look Up To 
                Some people I look up to is my family. I look up to them because they always do the right thing. Another person I look up to is my mom. I look up to her because she teaches me right from wrong.
               
              I also look up to my dad. I look up to him because he is funny and has a great job. the last person I look up to is Mrs. Desalvo. I look up to her because she is a mighty woman and teacher of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment