Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 3, 2011

Blog Assignment #13: Africa/Storytelling

Blog Assignment #13: Africa/Storytelling


       The first two videos I chose were about milking the cows and taking care of the cows. As I was watching the video I saw the mom milk the cow. Then I saw how her mom took the butter out of the milk. Then she mixed up the milk to make it drinkable. The little boy went and took care of the cows by giving them drinking water out of a well. He also went on a thirty-minute walk with the cows to a field. They stayed there a while and I got to see two of the cows fight.

      The next two videos I watched were about getting water for their dinner and making dinner. The girl first got a bucket and filled it with water. Then some of her friends and family helped her put it on her head. So she wouldn't hurt her head, she put a cloth on her head before the bucket. Every day the women of the town make dinner for the whole village. They made rice, vegetables, and fish. First they clean the fish with water and cut it to cook it. They cook all of the food in the same pot. You can tell they all have a good time cooking and eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment